Procure to Pay (P2P) Operations Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Procure to Pay (P2P) Operations Manager
The P2P Operations Manager will be responsible for the ongoing support and improvement of Arrow’s Procure to Pay (P2P) policies, processes, and technology globally. The P2P Operations Manager will play a critical role in both deploying new and managing existing technologies, enabling Arrow’s suppliers and supporting our associates globally.
Lead Process Improvements and Special Projects
- Assist in the transformation of the Global Sourcing & Procurement function by rolling out new policy, process, and system changes globally.
- Participate in activities related to P2P system implementation and upgrades, including but not limited to, requirements definition, functional/technical design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and cutover.
- Identify and lead process and strategy improvements related to Sourcing, Contracts, and P2P process and technology.
- Provide overall project management support as needed to P2P initiatives, including such activities as project planning, risk/issues management, status tracking/reporting, release planning, and building presentations.
Provide Ongoing Administration and Support
- Primary contact and subject matter expert for all P2P application administration and support on an ongoing basis, inclusive of the Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, Self Service Procurement, Purchasing, Supplier Portal, and Supplier Qualification Management modules.
- Accountable for ongoing production support of P2P technologies, including timely response of all user/supplier queries and leading internal support efforts by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
- Responsible for the functional and technical design, configuration, testing, and maintenance of the P2P system.
- Support the design, creation, and maintenance of interfaces between internal and external sources as needed (ex. with back office ERP systems).
- Develop and maintain comprehensive, robust, and relevant set of training materials for both employees and suppliers on all aspects of the Sourcing & Procurement process and related technologies.
- Conduct one-on-one and classroom training for users of the system, both internal and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain internal documentation for the platform, such as process flows, design specifications, configuration documentation, and test scripts.
- Observe, evaluate, document, and continuously improve upon existing processes and systems, with a focus on implementing best practices to streamline business processes.
- Build, generate, analyze, summarize, monitor, and distribute ongoing and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Provide support to end users and suppliers to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all requisitions, orders, and invoices.
- Streamline and lead the supplier onboarding and supplier adoption processes, including increasing the use of catalogs.
- Develop, update, enhance, and monitor solutions to drive positive results while maintaining a high quality of data, including but not limited to high quality supplier, category, and GL coding data quality.
Drive Policy Compliance
- Responsible for maintenance and enforcement of Arrow’s Procurement Policy for Indirect Spend.
- Design and build key controls around P2P transactions. Coordinate process audits (eg. SOX) and propose remediations to findings.
Team and Stakeholder Management
- Effectively manage and provide day-to-day leadership to approximately three to five team members, comprised of both on-shore and off-shore team members. Support the development of team members and create an environment that encourages active participation and teamwork.
- Partner with internal stakeholders (ex. Category Managers, Finance, AP, IT, Legal, Audit, Business Units, Leadership) to continuously refine and simplify standard P2P processes keeping in mind the user experience
- Oversee relationships with technology partners and system integrators to manage, maintain, and improve the P2P technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, supply chain, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of business related experience in a Procure-to-Pay/Procurement role with evidence of increases in scope and responsibility.
- 3+ years of experience managing team members.
- Hands on experience using and supporting a variety of Sourcing and Procurement related systems and functionality, such as Sourcing, Contracting, Procurement, Supplier Portals, and Accounts Payable.
- Hands on experience using and supporting ERP/P2P systems such as Coupa, Oracle, or Ariba. Experience with Cloud solutions is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of system support, upgrades, and releases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills to support remote users effectively.
- Strong analytical skills geared towards troubleshooting, with the ability to solve complex problems using simple solutions.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)