- Actively participate in Invitae/ArcherDX’s promotional review committee, including pre-review and live reviews of advertising and promotional materials generated by Invitae/ArcherDX’s commercial and marketing teams to ensure compliant promotional practices and accurate representations of Invitae/ArcherDX’s IVD and RUO tests.
- Research, track and learn relevant industry requirements, both present and future. Communicate relevant impact to stakeholders and spearhead remediation or improvement efforts where needed.
- As a complement to the Regulatory Affairs team developing submission content, review labeling and public-facing documents for regulatory compliance, accuracy of language and consistency with other Invitae/ArcherDX content.
- Assist RAQA management and leadership by reviewing external agreements including, but not limited to, those with suppliers and pharmaceutical partners for overall compliance to current industry standards and requirements, in addition to harmonizing such language to Invitae/ArcherDX’s typical approach to such matters.
- Collaborate with Invitae/ArcherDX’s Legal, Business Development, Alliance Management and other departments to interpret compliance matters typical of the IVD and medical industries.
- Grow Invitae/ArcherDX’s compliance expertise by providing and/or delivering training content on compliance matters to ensure organizational competence and prudence while performing their duties both internally and in the field.
- Consistently work to reduce any compliance risk carried by the Invitae/ArcherDX organization by supplementing product development and Quality System Regulation activities with holistic global IVD compliance. Contribute input to these systems where appropriate to ensure Invitae/ArcherDX avoids “surprises” of unexpected requirements.
- 8 or more years supporting and/or operating in a role governed by a medical device or IVD QMS.
- 3 or more years of high accountability for decision making in compliance matters.
- High preference for candidates familiar with the IVD, CAP/CLIA, and RUO testing compliance/regulatory landscape.
- High familiarity with reviewing documents and providing feedback.
- Aptitude for professional confidence to provide concrete and actionable advice to all levels of an organization.
- High degree of proficiency with document and presentation creation.
- Familiarity medical device and/or IVD design control and QMS processes.
- Fine research skills with a knack for sketching out solutions to novel issues to engage in educated decision making even when navigating the unfamiliar.
- Ability to interact with multiple disciplines and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and report progress efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Minimum B.S./B.A
- Advanced degree in healthcare policy, regulatory affairs, law or similar field preferred.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $106,000. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.