Principal Consultant (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
Vendavo is transforming how B2B companies go to market through our Commercial Excellence platform, and we need an elite team of industry practitioners to guide our clients through their individual people, process, and technology journeys.
As a Principal Consultant, you will take responsibility for solving our clients' toughest challenges and presenting insights that convinces the client to act. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and influence others with equal parts vision and attention to detail. Your duties and responsibilities will span technology design, stakeholder management, commercial strategy, delivery quality, ad hoc analytics, and identification of new revenue opportunities. Lastly, you will play a critical leadership role internally and externally by mentoring others, developing Vendavo’s professional standards, and contributing to the pricing community & Vendavo through your thought leader.
- Prior experience as a B2B pricing practitioner or consultant required.
- Industry experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc).
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Demonstrates pragmatic strategic thinking that will improve client outcomes.
- Change management & presentation skills that move stakeholders to action.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time to meet project deliverables.
- Success leading the day to day execution of client engagements.
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation.
- Proficiency in the following would be a plus: PROSCI, JIRA, Visio and Agile.
- Bachelors + 12 years of relevant experience. Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $124 - $150k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.