Principal Client Officer (U.S. Remote) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Principal Client Office serves as the trusted advisor at our largest North American Merchant clients for all things payments by leveraging our expanded capabilities and broadening our enterprise relationships enabling FIS to capture increased share of wallet.
What you will be doing
- Builds strategic account plan for each managed merchant understanding key merchant priorities and issues
- Uses account plan to drive strategic sales conversations leveraging resources and expertise across FIS for products & Services
- Build and expand broader and deeper relationships withing our Top Enterprise merchant accounts
- Develop Pipeline & Roadmap for each account for 1-2 year sales discussions
- Partners with Relationship Management team for Strategic contract renewal discussions
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills, ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure, and to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.