Premium Support Adviser
Overview: The Premium Support Advisor (PSA) works with Premium Support customers to maintain satisfaction and drive resolution on all Support cases across the Alteryx Platform (Connect, Designer, Server, Promote). The PSA will resolve some Support cases for their customers, will manage the overall Support effort and any escalations for their accounts, and will work with key stakeholders within the account to maintain healthy Support activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver quarterly reviews for Premium Support customers, including details on case categories, resolutions, and guidance toward resources that may address common Support issues. This may include occasional travel to customer site
- Collaborate within Support, Product, Development, Sales and Customer Success to identify customer issues: Act as the primary technical liaison between customers and other Alteryx departments through resolution, usage, and enablement
- Partner with customers and help them optimize and expand their use of Alteryx software through successful Support
- Develop thorough understanding of the customers’ Alteryx Platform usage and develop reports that address user issues, trends, etc.
- Provide support on user cases by performing troubleshooting and analysis, and escalating cases as necessary
- Monitor and maintain quality on all cases for their accounts, specifically: ensure all cases are properly documented, that SLAs are met, and that resolution occurs in a timely manner
- Keep customers informed of product roadmaps and provide customer feedback to internal teams as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or a related quantitative field.
- 4+ years of experience working with BI, ETL or analytics required.
- 2+ years of technical customer support experience required. Onsite customer support experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users, as well as collaborate with cross functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management.
- Comfort communicating and presenting at any level of a company: from C-level to Line-of-Business user, from Support Engineer to VP of Engineering.
- Experience with multiple database systems preferred.
- Experience with statistical programming tools such as R, SAS, and SPSS a plus.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI a plus.
- Experience with SQL or similar technology; shell scripts, Perl, Python or related is a plus.
- Must promote mutual respect, keep the workplace safe and clean and support company safety standards.
- Must comply and adhere to all Alteryx company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 20% required.