Premium Audit Advocate at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (MST) on Friday, September 17, 2021
Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
The Premium Audit Advocate is responsible for conducting premium audits by understanding how premium audits fits into the policy lifecycle, while working closely with our customers to conduct these audits virtually and over the phone.
This role will have the option to be a hybrid or fully-remote position. Hybrid roles provide team members with the flexibility of working partially from our Denver or DC office and from the team member's home. If a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
How You'll Do It
- Conduct a review of insured’s payroll documents and engage customers in discussion of their business.
- Receive inbound assignments and place items on the calendar for follow up.
- Generation of request emails for customers and partners in order to conduct audits.
- Assisting customers and guiding them through the audit process with ease.
- Performing the detailed interview and review of all pertinent material (worksheets, 941 filings, profit and loss statements, etc.).
- Entering final audit information in database systems and calculating audit results.
- Communicating final audit result information to customers and assisting with future questions.
- Interfacing with internal and external customers in support of the policy and premium audit lifecycle.
- Other tasks, responsibilities, and projects as needed.
The Right Stuff
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of professional work experience required.
- Developed communication skills (verbal and written): Ability to deliver complex information to customers effectively and adjust communication based on customer’s understanding of the audit process.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to review information and accurately record, sort and identify data relevant to audit.
- Strong Customer Focus: Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to multi-task and work with speed, accuracy, and efficiency is crucial.
- Curiosity: Ability to seek to understand “the why”, ask questions, and the ability to learn from experiences and then help enhance the overall customer audit experience.
- Ownership and Accountability: Approach work with a sense of ownership, takes accountability for output, decisions, and mistakes.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Generous parental leave
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
Compensation & Benefits
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie. That includes our offer process. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $21.00 - $25.00 per hour
Other Benefits: Each year Pie reviews Company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Checkout our employee reviews on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding