Premier Support Manager, NA
Manager Of Premier Support, NA
Digital Experience Customer Experience | Lehi, UT. San Jose, CA. Ottawa, Canada
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the elegantly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Premier Support is Adobe’s Digital Experience elite service offering contributing to the success of our largest customers by wrapping Support Delivery and Technical Account Management around the customer. As a Manager for Premier Support your goal is to lead a team of Technical Support Engineers. You will provide senior level mentorship for technical issues, regional support initiatives and account management. You will have successfully led a software and/or SaaS-based technical support team, are a creative problem solver who is passionate about customer success, case deflection strategies and premium service delivery.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. We value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.What you’ll do
- Direct management responsibilities for all designated resources, team objectives, morale and culture
- Motivate the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Setting quarterly individual goals and providing ongoing performance feedback as well as formal performance appraisals
- Attract, hire and retain top talent for each functional role
- Evaluate measurement criteria to evaluate trends in organizational performance, including: customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, and product quality
- Advocate for your team to drive global visibility and collaborate across boundaries on process improvements, customer concerns, and local business objectives
- Engaging in support of key accounts and critical issue management
- Own one or more global programs for the Support leadership team
- Partner with the Customer Success and Sales leadership team to align Support efforts to local sales and retention objectives
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience in a fast-paced, enterprise level, mission critical software support environment.
- Core skills/competencies include Leadership, Customer Relations, Performance Management, Process Management, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Business Insight, and Technical Curiosity
- Act as a role model to others: sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions or Adobe Digital Experience solutions a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.