Practice Manager II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Practice Manager II to join our NextGen Banking Implementations team. This role can sit anywhere in the US, preferably on the east coast to accommodate our clients. Our team supports the large financial institution market, in the adoption and deployment of next generation Core Banking and Channel Experiences through the implementation of FIS's Modern Banking Platform and Digital One.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role you will manage the consulting practice to ensure engagements meet customer needs, business requirements and future business growth objectives, as well supporting overall FIS objectives and revenue and profitability goals.
- Builds a consulting and delivery team and strategy to effectively execute business plan.
- Supports Project Managers to deliver successful projects.
- Manages key FIS channel relationships such as sales, relationship management, product management, business unit management and others ensuring continued collaboration to drive results for Practice.
- Ensures Practice provides industry thought leadership.
- Responsible for profit and loss of consulting practice including forecasting and managing to revenue and expense targets and communicating business metrics to senior management.
- Ensures generated revenue meets or exceeds plan.
- Ensures consulting engagements provide excellent client satisfaction and client loyalty.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have a 7 to 10+ years management experience in financial services industry or consulting, proven experience leading at the program/practice level and strong leadership capabilities. This role is involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations. You will work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organization objectives, you will establish and ensure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Leadership, management, organizational, and team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships with C-level management, peers and others.
- Broad knowledge of regulatory requirements, financial institution operations, and risk management.
- Listening skills and ability to ensure open and candid two-way communication.
- You are very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial or Financial Technology industry experience
- PMI Certification
- Agile Certification
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.