Pharmacist - Clinical Implementation at Invitae (Remote)
Pharmacist - Clinical Implementation
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for a seasoned Clinical Implementation Pharmacist to join our Software Services and Support Team with a focus on Pharmacogenomics implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Guide clinical integrations and implementation of our pharmacogenomics clinical decision support software solution (YouScript)
- As the clinical member of a customer-facing team, work with your team to deliver high quality solutions for customers on time and within the project scope
- Work with the customer to design effective workflow solutions to implement pharmacogenomics into clinical workflows and software
- Serve as a pharmacogenomics clinical and pharmacy content expert
- Support customers in developing applicable in-services and education offerings essential to implementation of systems and workflow
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve products and processes for an enhanced customer experience
- Respond to clinical questions from customers
- Identify best practices and maintain standards, procedures, and policies to ease user adoption
- Travel estimated at less than 15%
What you bring:
- Active licensed pharmacist with at least 3 years experience in integration or implementation of clinical systems; 5+ years of experience is preferred
- Subject matter expertise in medication management, clinical decision support tools and/or EMR/EHR implementation and ideally, pharmacogenomics
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration
- Strong analytical skills in gathering information from users, defining work problems and designing a system of procedures to resolve problems
- Working knowledge of workflows and processes in a variety of clinical settings including ambulatory/outpatient, managed care, home-based primary care, retail, and hospital.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and customer service skills
- Innovative problem solver who can work both independently and with a variety of teams
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing multiple projects in a high-growth company
- Ability to establish priorities, meet set deadlines, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Prior clinical experience in pharmacogenomics and medication management highly desired
- Prior experience in clinical terminology, informatics, and Epic/Cerner desired
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.