Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Assist, implement, and support customers at key moments in their payroll onboarding experience
- Complete new Gusto payroll account setup on behalf of the customer and serve as their go-to advocate
- Understand customer pain points and partner with cross-functional teams to simplify and automate existing processes
- Serve as a thought partner to our sales team to ensure successful transfers
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 0-1 years of customer-facing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: you thrive when working with customers on the phone and via email
- Self-motivated and comfortable working collaboratively and autonomously: you are excited about striving toward team and individual metrics
- Passionate about developing efficient processes and driving results
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce
- Payroll, tax, or compliance knowledge
Start Date: October 8th, 2018
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.