Payroll Onboarding at Gusto
- You will assist, implement, and support customers at key moments in their payroll onboarding experience
- You will complete new Gusto payroll account setup on behalf of the customer and serve as their go-to advocate
- You will understand customer issues and partner with cross-functional teams to simplify and automate existing processes
- You will serve as a thought partner to our sales team to ensure successful transfers
- 1+ years of client-facing or customer onboarding experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: you thrive when working with customers
- Passionate about developing efficient processes and driving results
- Enjoy working collaboratively with many stakeholders across the company
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce
- Payroll, tax, or compliance knowledge
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.