Patient Care Operations Team Lead at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
As a Fertility Team Lead at Alto Pharmacy, you are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this opportunity to help build our office from scratch energizing. You are excited to help problem solve the nuances of a new office and develop the culture of this new site. You are able to pull up to a birds eye view to see patterns and issues to make solutions. You are an inspiring and organized manager that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond.
This opportunity includes working Saturday and Sundays, with the remaining three days of the week flexible as to which work best for you.You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 1-5 years of managing a customer care or relevant team
- Communicate well with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Demonstrate ability to improve processes and drive KPIs
- Are able to train, motivate, and coach staff in order to maintain high patient care standards and build team morale
- Are able to be highly productive with minimal oversight.
- Work simultaneously and efficiently on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Have a strong understanding of customer care team operations and analytics
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, and acting with a sense of urgency.
- Have healthcare experience or have managed a customer care team within healthcare
- Have experience working in a fertility clinic or with fertility patients
- Have formal process improvement and training experience.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.