GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies, creates and manages key-account/business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities.
• Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
• Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
• Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
• Establishes metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
• Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
• Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level management role. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to team of Partnership Managers within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s). Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements and may have budget responsibilities. Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$85,950-141,820. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.