Partner Support Specialist
At Solv, we’re bringing convenience, control, and delight to the complex world of healthcare. We pride ourselves on eliminating the confusion and frustration of “where”, “when”, and “how much” for millions of people seeking care. For our customers in convenient care clinics and doctors’ offices, we transform the patient and provider experience end-to-end.
We’re hiring for a Partner Support Specialist in Denver to ensure Solv’s exceptional experience for our partners. Passionate problem solvers who are able to think quickly on their feet and are excited about building and delivering proactive solutions for providers making a difference in the lives of hundreds of patients are right up our alley. This role is an hourly, full time position and is eligible for overtime.
You can expect to:
- Provide best-in-class customer support to our partners in clinics and other healthcare settings by chat, phone, and email
- Partner with internal stakeholders across our success, sales, engineering and product teams to influence our product and go-to-market strategy by representing the voice of our customers
- Build, implement and maintain critical documentation and process to scale an exceptional partner experience across a growing customer base
- Contribute to the cultural foundation of a growing team from the ground up
You’d be great for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated experience working in a customer-first role (bonus points if that was in the healthcare space)
- Enjoy working in high-growth environments, with a natural knack for organization, prioritization, and triaging tasks with ease
- Feel a strong sense of ownership and are confident in meeting deadlines and maintaining communication across geographies and timeframes
- Work well with a flexible schedule - including night and weekend shifts to cover our customers when patients need it most
- Are passionate about being part of a team that values creating an inclusive, engaging environment for all of its members