Partner Success Specialist at RingCentral
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
Ready to join the most innovative Partner Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Partner Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
among the best unified-communications-as-service platforms on the market. All we’re missing, is you!
The Partner Success Specialist will play a key role in driving strategic sales initiatives for the RingCentral Partner Program. This candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders to drive toward measurable goals. This critical role will serve as a liaison between RingCentral partners and RingCentral’s internal teams with a relentless focus on improving the end-to-end sales experience. The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude with a track record of creating and building new sales programs in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Lead business development engagements with new and existing strategic partners to refine and bring new sales motions and offerings to market.
- Serve as an expert for RingCentral Partner Sales on the partner contracting process.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Operations to streamline processes based on feedback from Partner Sales teams
- Partner closely with the RingCentral Legal team to negotiate contracts and create new contract frameworks to support the global expansion of the RingCentral Partner Program.
- Collaborate with Partner Sales leadership to develop programs that accelerate sales and attract new partners to RingCentral.
- Serve as a cross-functional DRI to ensure that partner programs are complementary to growth and success across the various RingCentral groups.
- Work closely with sales training teams to deliver helpful content to partners and internal sales.
- 3-5 years working with channel partners
- Successful track record supporting and driving strategic channel sales initiatives
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence internal and external executive level decision makers
- Comfortable with contract negotiation
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Must be able to articulate cross-functional sales process at an executive level
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $78,000.00 and $116,000.00 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.