Partner Success Specialist at AdCellerant
Company Overview: AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 7 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running, Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace,” and Built In Colorado’s Best Workplaces three years running.
Over the last 7 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 80 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
Now active in 5 countries and over 300 markets, the AdCellerant team is looking to hire a Partner Success Specialist to help our strategic partner resellers accelerate sales activity and revenue. This position would support all aspects of digital advertising sales, exclusively for one of AdCellerant’s largest partners. The Partner Success Specialist will be responsible for working with a strategic partner and an assigned account manager to increase sales activity, revenue and retention. Duties will include helping partner sellers prospect, strategize, propose, close and retain digital marketing campaigns. This individual will be a self-starter, hard worker and collaborator.
● Strategy: Master the ins and outs of AdCellerant’s digital marketing capabilities while immersing yourself in the culture and daily life of partner resellers in order to strategically identify digital sales opportunities in reseller markets. Use this knowledge to build effective digital marketing proposals and campaigns. Assist with interpreting results and retaining advertising campaigns long-term.
● Execution: As a Partner Success Specialist, you will train and guide a group of partner resellers to prospect, submit more requests for proposal (RFPs) or build proposals, complete key courses in the AdCellerant Learning Management System (LMS) and generate more digital advertising revenue. It will include regular communication with these partner resellers and routine calls with both resellers and end advertisers. KPIs for this position will include growing pipeline, proposals, sales calls and revenue. This position will work alongside a designated Account Manager who will help guide strategy and execution.
● Tasks will include:
○ Managing and completing proposals for your dedicated partner
○ Assisting your AM with strategic tasks, as assigned
○ Growing revenue
■ Identifying key stakeholders inside the partner organization who can drive digital advertising revenue.
■ Initiating and conducting calls with those key stakeholders to discuss current campaigns, results, retention & upsells, growing RFPs and pipeline for new sales, training opportunities and other needs.
■ Working with your partner Account Manager to come up with long-term, full-funnel strategies for existing and new advertising clients.
■ Upselling existing clients.
■ Assisting with monthly progression and reporting calls, partner and advertiser-facing, as needed.
■ Meeting key KPIs related to partner success.
● Communication: Internal communication with your teammates, assigned Account Manager and superiors will be a key element of this position and crucial to your success. You will need to communicate daily on any high-level or strategic proposals that need attention. In this role, you will facilitate communication between sales and operations teams to ensure client campaigns are clearly reported and optimized. External communication will include speaking with partners to clarify proposal requests, questions associated with those requests or other services AdCellerant offers. This includes communication via email and phone. When appropriate, in-person meetings and webinars will be a part of this role.
● Reporting: Part of this position includes monitoring daily proposal and insertion order volume for your partner. You’ll report to the Director of Sales on progress with your partner sellers, including current campaign volume, revenue, proposals and training needs.
● Team Building: As a growing company, we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business, including ideas to help us grow at a very rapid pace over the next year.
● Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved and to loop in your superiors when necessary to escalate a concern or problem. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid paternity leave and a fun, flexible work environment, including a downtown Denver location.
Compensation for this role is a combination of salary and bonuses, targeting a total annual compensation range of $90,000-$100,000. The salary range is $55,000-$65,000 annually, depending on experience. The bonus structure will be tied to achievement of revenue & retention targets for a select group of partners and advertisers.
• Experience working and communicating with clients and internal customers focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
• Interest in Advertising and Media Planning
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Proactive, fast learner
• Highly organized and able to work with a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Willingness to take direction
• Experience training and mentoring team members
• Successfully multi-tasking in a collaborative team structure and open work environment
• Strong MS office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a requirement.
• Google Analytics certification
• BA/BS degree or equivalent