Partner Success Manager at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We're the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we're looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Time Location: Chicago, IL, Remote
The Partner Success Manager supports RingCentral's hyper-growth and market-leading technology position. This person will play a key role as he/she will directly manage distributors and master agents.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders to drive toward measurable goals. Through superior communication skills, he/she will communicate and assist partners in implementing and understanding RingCentral process, policy, and approved operational and programmatic components. This person will also possess a solid understanding of utilizing systems and tools to create strong operational processes and efficiency for RingCentral's strategic partners. Project management and account management are at the core of this role.
- Develop and expand C-level relationships with distribution and master agents to increase sales and market share while maintaining profitability from a sales and overall business standpoint.
- Create and drive business plans with master distributors / master agents to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Streamline, improve and expand new partner recruitment and onboarding through assigned master distributors / master agents
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of master distributor / master agent teams.
- Develop best practices and train master distributors / master agents on partner recruitment & onboarding.
- Create sales and marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for master agent's partners.
- Analyze sales and marketing campaign analytics to determine programmatic success.
- Create programs and drive activities to grow mindshare and increase awareness with new distribution, master agents and partners' sales teams.
- Document and capitalize on mindshare success through the use of social media.
- Create and manage launch plans for new distribution and master agents.
- Provide day-to-day support for distributors and master agents to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral's services.
- Answer questions via e-mail and telephone.
- Work with internal and distributor / master agents' cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission escalations.
- Provide direction to master agent contacts in acquiring collateral and materials to support partner enablement.
- Understand partner's business and how RingCentral services can enhance their value proposition.
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs with new distribution and master agents.
- Provide recommendations on marketing and enablement activities to align with company strategy and KPI objectives.
- Recommend collateral needed to enhance partner development based on conversations with partners.
- Hold a regular cadence of conversations with partners to assess partner concerns and areas of opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and trainings.
- Ability to travel
- 5-7 years working with IT Distribution and master agents required
- Successful track record in growing distribution and master agent revenues
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence executive level decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Must be able to articulate company value proposition at an executive level
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Basic understanding of brand guidelines and brand management
- Proficient in creating and speaking to analytical and KPI reporting
- Strong organizational skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.