Partner Success Manager at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:41 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 27, 2020
Establish Pie as the preeminent commercial insurance provider among small business owners by supporting the day-to-day partner management of Pie’s expanding partner network.
How You’ll Do It
A majority of Pie’s future premium is expected to come from distribution partners such as payroll companies, wholesale agents, and retail agents. As an extension of Pie, these distribution partners must operate with a customer first mentality and share Pie’s goal for disciplined profitable underwriting.
Working as part of the Business Development Team, the Partner Success Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day account management of Partners (both existing and new). This individual will assist in driving business with the partner channel through quote follow up, problem resolution, and act as the liaison between our partners and the Pie team.
Whether It’s Right For You
You will be joining our team in our Denver office. Everything we do is connected, but we each have different roles. We are a start-up. All hands and minds are needed.
This is a professional role. We expect you’ll have a minimum of 4+ years of total working experience, and at least 2 years experience in insurance (workers' compensation or other commercial insurance preferred). We expect you’ll have spent enough time in the commercial insurance network to make an immediate impact day one
The Day to Day
- Own and initiate weekly status reports on open quoted business with Partners.
- Follow up with Partners (daily and weekly) on quotes that have not been completed.
- Act as the liaison between our Partners, Business Development, Underwriting, and other departments.
- Resolve day-to-day issues and be able to solve problems for our Partner network.
- Help with scheduling meetings and onboarding appointments with new partners.
- Collect, organize, and upkeep paperwork and the correct documentation related to our Partner network.
- Facilitate in the research and analysis of potential partners.
- Assist in the constant improvement of business development, partner management, and onboarding processes.
- Provide accurate reports to VP of Business Development and/or business Development Manager as needed.
- Update and maintain accurate records in Salesforce and other systems as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Right Stuff
- Communication Skills. You have demonstrated interpersonal and influencing skills. We need someone who feels comfortable managing communication across multiple parties (Partners, Business Development, Underwriting, etc).
- We Hear You Smiling. You answer the phone with a smile, ready to handle whatever the Partner needs.
- Detail Orientation. You can identify gaps in organization and will review your work, addressing the gaps and fixing errors with minimal direction.
- Time Management. You have a sense of urgency and will act promptly when issues arise, or action is needed.
- Follow Up. You will chase down leads and own weekly follow ups with our Partners. We need someone who is not afraid to chase down the answer.
- Process Driven. You enjoy finding the opportunities to create, automate and improve processes to ensure the best delivery of people services.
- Prior Experience. Thorough understanding of insurance, preferably Workers’ Compensation.
Working at Pie
- You expect to challenge others and to be challenged.
- Your communication style is candid and compassionate.
- You share your knowledge. We aren’t here to compete with one another; we are in it to win it, together.
- You share our passion for the small business community.
Pie Insurance provides workers’ compensation insurance directly to small businesses online. Offering A.M. Best A rated coverage, Pie leverages data analytics, easy-to-use online features, and a seasoned team of insurance experts to create an insurance model that’s as easy as pie. We began offering insurance policies in 2018 with a mission of helping small businesses experience true savings and an unmatched level of service.
A fast-growing insurtech startup, Pie has home offices in Washington, DC, and Denver, CO. Our all-star team offers an incredible career opportunity where you can use your expertise to disrupt an industry and serve the SMB community.
Want a slice? In return for your commitment to us, you’ll get a piece of Pie. At Pie, we’re invested in you, and you in us.