Partner Specialist Manager
● Manages and oversees the processing of sales orders ensuring accurate receipt and booking, tracking sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activities, providing internal sales reports, responding to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties. Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. Manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
● Resolve escalated operational related issues including vendor concerns, contract reviews, new programs.
● Assign, design and create new processes for special services/programs for customer. Manages market research to determine special pricing for non- standard items in the interests of ensuring appropriate profit margins are reached and maintained.
● Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Manage staff including personnel development, hiring, training, etc. Monitor and review work of staff.
● May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.