Partner Development Service Associate
We are looking to add someone to our team that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. The Evolve Partner Development Associate assists in sourcing local on the ground service providers (housekeepers and maintenance individuals) throughout North America. This is a full-time role. You will be responsible for connecting our homeowners with world class on the ground service providers. The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely resourceful in conducting online research.
- Provide friendly, professional service to our partners and homeowners
- Source local cleaning, maintenance, and other services for our homeowners by conducting creative online research and numerous cold calls to find world class local service companies throughout the U.S.
- Document and organize all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Provide ongoing project support to various Evolve teams that foster an outstanding experience to all Evolve stakeholders (travelers, homeowners, and partners)
- Weekly tasks as assigned (i.e.email partners regarding negative traveler reviews or feedback from homeowners)
- Rotating weekend phone coverage
- Critically assess the processes and products you are using in order to identify efficiency gains and improvements
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Travel-related experience preferred
- Conflict resolution experience preferred
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Enthusiasm for learning about the VR industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- A natural flair for organization and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- A results and data-driven approach
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.