For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring for a Partner Advisory Services Director to support the Academic Partnerships team in driving impact and mutual value for Guild and academic partners. This is a new function at Guild and the Director will support the Principal and lead key projects beginning to end for the partnerships team and Guild’s academic partners. The director will design, implement and oversee the execution of, solutions, tools, and business cases that unlock and accelerate the creation of value for students, employers and academic partners. Key focus areas will include supporting the partners in improving and optimizing student experience, growing in the Guild marketplace and evaluating and disseminating best practices.
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guild’s product and service capabilities.
- Lead sophisticated projects with multiple internal and external partners to unlock solutions that drive mutual value solutions for Guild and academic partners.
- Solve complex problems drawing on multiple sources of both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Lead productization of key projects and services to increase strategic impact of the partnerships team.
- Facilitate or contribute to external meetings, at times leading engagements directly with Guild’s academic partners.
- Lead internal research projects designed to continuously improve Guild’s ability to drive opportunity for workers and serve employers’ strategic business needs.
- Drive internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture.
- 5-7 years experience designing and delivering impact projects in a consulting capacity.
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions.
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical orientation: proven ability to use data to solve problems, tell a story and influence decision-making.
- Exceptional project management skills, including structuring complex problems, turning ambiguous objectives into concrete projects, driving agile and iterative processes, and managing multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, curveballs, and rapid change to drive real results.
- Experience driving results while managing a large number of diverse stakeholders and / or clients.
- Experience solving complex business problems in higher education and/or workforce development.
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility.
- Experience working with leaders at online higher education institutions in a project or consulting capacity on topics like student experience, operations, strategy and innovation.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $140,000 - $173,750, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.