Partner Account Coordinator at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
As a Partner Account Coordinator you will respond to questions and take action to assist our local service partners (housekeepers and maintenance providers) via phone and email. You will be supporting our partners with any number of needs while providing top notch hospitality. We're looking for someone to join our team who is a self-starter, enjoys collaborating with various stakeholders, curious and passionate about the Vacation Rental industry, has a hospitality mindset and thrives on helping others.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist partners with a large variety of questions and requests regarding items such as bookings questions, incident reports, Evolve policy questions, updating their services areas, etc.
- Collaborate with Evolvers across teams to provide timely solutions that support both partners and homeowners
- Provide friendly, professional support via email and phone to our partners and homeowners
- Weekly team tasks as assigned (i.e. following up with owners/partners on introductions, responding to internal questions about Partner Development)
- Rotate weekend phone coverage in order to provide support to our partners
- Critically assess the processes and products you are using in order to identify efficiency gains and improvements
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
- An ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- Conflict resolution experience preferred
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Enthusiasm for learning about the vacation rental industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at one time, and have excellent follow up skills
- Have a high level of organization and attention to detail
Location - While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person eventually.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role the salary range is from $35,000 - $40,000, depending on relevant experience.
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.