Part-Time Loss Prevention Specialist at Envysion
Are you upbeat and eager to join a fun ever-changing loss prevention team? If so, this may be the perfect position for you. We are looking for a Loss Prevention Specialist to analyze video and data to improve our client’s business success. The Specialist will be conducting loss prevention audits for various restaurant / retail customers using Envysion’s audit software. This position will focus on identifying theft and misappropriation of client resources.
- Review clients video and point of sale data for loss prevention audits
- Summarize and document findings
- Collaborate with other auditors to create client-specific reporting and identify important policies and data points
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- General computer competency and ability to learn new web applications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Sound judgment and the ability to use intuition to analyze situations and transactions
- Demonstrate and accept the responsibility to be available to meet the requirements of the customer and provide exceptional customer service
Personality and communication (soft skills):
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Organizational skills to multi-task several on-going projects
- The ability to work autonomously and to collaborate with a team
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, especially google docs and Microsoft Excel
Preferred Work Experience:
- Cash Register experience
- Restaurant / Retail experience
- Previous Loss Prevention experience a plus
This job is a remote position and requires a computer, internet, a conducive home/work environment, and the ability to work core business hours (Monday-Friday).
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.