Owner Support Specialist at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will respond to questions and take action to assist Homeowners and/or Guests in need of assistance through calls, live chats, and emails. We're looking for someone to join our team who has a hospitality mindset and thrives on helping others. Evolve is impacting the vacation rental space and our Customer Support team is a key piece to our future. Come make an impact with us! This role requires strong communication skills (especially over the phone), an empathetic nature, and a high degree of self-awareness.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, using genuine kindness and professionalism
- Assist Customers in times of need to make things right; utilize emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills to work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Collaborate with Evolvers across teams to provide timely solutions that support both guests and homeowners
- Field calls, live chats and emails from Guests and/or Homeowners in a swift and professional manner
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account and access all the information they need
- Work across multiple booking platforms (such as Airbnb & Vrbo) to secure and adjust reservations
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- This position could work for one of our two support teams: Guest Experience (working with guests and homeowners prior to check-in) or Owner Support (working with our homeowners once their listing is live)
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Team player: you thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Hospitality mindset: you have a passion for the customer experience and a genuine desire to want to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Self-awareness: you understand your strengths, limitations, and emotions (and how they impact others) with an ability to manage them in stressful situations
- Self-leadership: you are resilient, emotionally balanced, and self-motivated to thrive
- Relationship building: you’re a compelling communicator who can put others at ease, build trust, and develop connections; previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Empathy: you understand other perspectives, listen effectively to recognize and exceed the needs of every stakeholder
- Active-listening: you can make others feel heard by patiently listening to them to understand, not to reply
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, but not required
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays to provide world-class support to our customers
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve:
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our pay rate is $19.23 per hour.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.