Owner Support Specialist, Payments & Reporting at Evolve Vacation Rental
As a Payments and Reporting Specialist, you will work directly with owners who have questions, requests or issues regarding payments, taxes or reports as it relates to running their vacation rental business. As a primary point of escalation, you will guide owners on all things related to our payment processing and reporting system. You will work to refine existing procedures, as well as collaborate with various teams at Evolve to build efficiency and will provide overflow support to the Owner Support Team, as needed. You will receive direction from the Manager for payments and reporting.
The best fit for this role will be a strong communicator who is driven and efficient.
- Lead by example as the client-facing expert regarding owner payment processes and owner account reporting functions
- Work with the Manager, Team Lead & other Payments and Reporting Specialists to identify top priorities for the given day
- Research and negotiate escalated cases from Owner Support specialists
- Provide precise, accurate, knowledgeable and efficient assistance to homeowners
- Identify internal errors causing owners to see or receive inaccurate information about payments and booking items, and communicate with proper internal teams
- Convey genuine empathy and a desire to resolve customer needs to their ultimate satisfaction
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Collaborate with the Owner Support team, as well as other departments, to achieve high service level standards and meet company goals
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- 1+ year of account management experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Experience developing creative ideas and strategies for teams
- Patient with owners when discussing complex topics like payouts and taxes
- Excellent communication and numbers-driven problem solving skills
- Ability to provide world class customer service
- A results-driven approach
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
*Please note, this position would work Tuesday - Saturday, 10:30AM - 7:00PM
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.