Owner Support Specialist, Cancellations & Adjustments at Evolve Vacation Rental
As a Cancellation and Adjustments Specialist, you will work directly with owners who have questions, requests, or issues with a booking as it relates to running their vacation rental business. You will be a primary point of contact for any owner who needs assistance with adjustments to a booking or any other booking related issues. You will work to refine existing procedures, as well as collaborate with various teams at Evolve to build efficiency and will provide overflow support to the Guest Experience Team, as needed. You will receive direction from the Manager for cancellations and adjustments.
The best fit for the role will be an efficient, compassionate, problem solver specialist who will make vacation rental easier for our homeowners.
- Lead by example as the client-facing expert when it comes to cancellations and booking adjustments.
- Work with the Manager, Team Lead and other Cancellation and Adjustments Specialist to identify top priorities for the given day.
- Assist owners in interpreting Evolve’s cancellation policy
- Provide precise, accurate, knowledgeable and efficient assistance to homeowners
- If a natural disaster occurs, working and collaborating with the appropriate teams to create a resolution for our homeowners
- If a natural disaster occurs, you are the primary contact for our owners, conveying genuine empathy to help handle the situation at hand.
- Be a point of contact for escalations for booking related cancellations
- Convey genuine empathy and a desire to resolve customer needs to their ultimate satisfaction
- Balance the owner’s and guest’s experience when it comes to adjustments and cancellations
- Have a hospitality mindset when working with homeowner on cancellations and charge Evolve’s booking fees when necessary
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Collaborate with the Guest Experience team, as well as other departments, to achieve high service level standards and meet company goals
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- 1+ year of customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Experience developing creative ideas and strategies for teams
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide world class customer service
- A results-driven approach
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.