Order Processing Expert at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
This position is responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while managing existing service changes for a large base of customers. The Order Expert role will facilitate move, add, change and upgrade requests from the sales team, and generates service orders for these requests. In addition to these responsibilities, the Order Expert will be involved in process improvement and efficiency to streamline these requests. Candidates must be able to successfully thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and adjust to a rapidly growing and changing organization.
- Opportunity / Order Administration including creation, processing, project managing, troubleshooting and resolution on relevant order problems.
- Real-time support for sales and other internal groups.
- Project manage solutions process, including escalations.
- Providing data and guides to assist sales and order processing while staying up to date and being the subject matter expert on order entrance criteria / processing / non-standard requests.
- Maintain sense of urgency and response to inquiries within established service level agreements.
- Ensure data integrity of orders and supporting processes.
- Identify areas of process improvement to streamline order efficiency/data loading/bulk processing/automation/integration.
- Provide an effortless experience to our internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in telecom space preferred.
- Efficient with computers, experience using CRM system; experience with Salesforce a strong plus, not required.
- Experience with change order processing preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Basic understanding of telecommunications products.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave