Order Processing Expert
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position is responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while managing existing service changes for a large base of customers. The Order Expert role will facilitate move, add, change and upgrade requests from the sales team, and generates service orders for these requests. In addition to these responsibilities, the Order Expert will be involved in process improvement and efficiency to streamline these requests. Candidates must be able to successfully thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and adjust to a rapidly growing and changing organization.
- Opportunity / Order Administration including creation, processing, project managing, troubleshooting and resolution on relevant order problems.
- Real-time support for sales and other internal groups.
- Project manage solutions process, including escalations.
- Providing data and guides to assist sales and order processing while staying up to date and being the subject matter expert on order entrance criteria / processing / non-standard requests.
- Maintain sense of urgency and response to inquiries within established service level agreements.
- Ensure data integrity of orders and supporting processes.
- Identify areas of process improvement to streamline order efficiency/data loading/bulk processing/automation/integration.
- Provide an effortless experience to our internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in telecom space preferred.
- Efficient with computers, experience using CRM system; experience with Salesforce a strong plus, not required.
- Experience with change order processing preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Basic understanding of telecommunications products.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave