Order Management Specialist at Vertafore
$45,000 annualized + VIP Bonus
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
As an Order Management Specialist, you will report to the Manager of Order Management. This position requires strong attention to detail and will enable accuracy and efficiency within the department. This position will be responsible for reducing and cancelling customer billing along with processing various billing cases. The work the Order Management Specialist does has a huge impact on revenue based on various activities processed through billing cases.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for processing customer facing orders within the Quote to Cash processes while utilizing Salesforce, CPQ, and NetSuite
- Assist the A/R and the Customer Success/Support team with discovering the cause of a billing discrepancy and advice on the operational fix
- Analyzing and process billing cases
- Assist Sales and Sales Operations by reviewing and ensuring the completeness of signed sales quotes
- Responsible for aiding in the enforcement of contract terms, Invoicing process guidelines, policies, and corporate control standards
- Provides quality assurance and control checks by verifying compliance in system and audit standards
- Assist and provide testing on process updates and implementation
- Help with cross training new additions to the team
- Maintain and update process documents
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Sound judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills
· Ability to successfully manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and composition
· Strong MS Office skills with Intermediate level MS Excel skills
· Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
· Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy when executing quoting and ordering duties
· Self-driven, ability to get work done independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where changes or exceptions to procedures are common
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required) *
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently open for those who would like to go into office on a voluntary basis.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.