Order and Invoicing Specialist at Vertafore
| Purpose/Summary: |
The Order Management Representative is responsible for creating and updating Vertafore Customer master information in conjunction with supporting Customer quote generation, as well as processing orders in Order Management, Service Contracts, and Subscriptions.
| General Business: |
Risk and Quality Management:
| Being Accountable: |
Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunities. Demonstrates persistence in delivering own results, while being focused on the highest priorities. Takes ownership for his/her own work and actions while holding others to the same standards.Drive Change and Improvements:
Demonstrates readiness for change and leads others through change. Demonstrates openness to new ideas. Proactively responds to issues and new situations.Focusing on Customers:
Understands the customer perspective (internal/external) and makes decisions in the best interest of the customer. Sets and manages expectations to be a credible partner, effectively balancing the demands of multiple stakeholders while consistently meeting customer needs.Partnering and Integrating:
Works effectively to collaborate within team and partner across other teams on related goals. Proactively seeks opportunities to partner and integrate work with other groups/teams to achieve shared goals.
· Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes or exceptions to procedures are common
· Must enjoy problem solving
· Must be able to adhere to production schedules and timelines
· Consistently exercises good judgment
· Order Management /Order Entry experience in a Software distribution environment preferred.
· Data entry experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, GreatPlains, etc.) preferred.
· Data entry experience in a Customer Relationship Management system (i.e. Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics CRM, etc.) preferred.