Oracle ERP Techno-Functional Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Oracle ERP Techno-Functional Analyst
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for an Oracle Applications Analyst in our Englewood, CO location.
Specifically, we are seeking an individual with expertise in Oracle EBS R12 with the experience in the areas of:
- Order to Cash
- Supply Chain
- Quote to Order
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues and provide training.
- Coordinate with business users and external vendors / partners to manage and maintain finance related systems.
- Support the design, creation and maintenance of financial interfaces between internal and external sources.
- Analyze solution design and create technical specifications based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing for production and development environments..
- Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven experience in large Oracle ERP R12 initiatives
- Experience working Oracle ERP Financials Modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, iReceivables, Credit Management, iPayments) and processes including the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report processes.
- Must possess strong skills in Oracle R12 (12.2.6) development (RICE components) and customization utilizing Oracle best practice methodology.
- Advanced knowledge and Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle R12 applications including Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports
- Proven experience on working and developing Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal, external customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- Knowledge of Agile Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 8 - 10 years of total experience, at least 5 years as an Oracle Applications Analyst in using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow , Forms, Reports, XML, OAF and ADF
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Functional experience with Oracle ERP Distributions or SCM Modules will be preferred
- Experience working with Java, J2EE application development will be a plus
- Experience working with migrations tools like FlexDeploy, BitBucket will be a plus
- Working experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be a plus.
- Oracle certifications will be a plus
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)