Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
This job is responsible for surveillance and maintenance of core network facilities and associated hardware.
- Suspends any network activity that places the network at risk.
- Identifies network troubles and opens trouble tickets for resolution; upon completion, closes tickets.
- Runs tests, checks processes, and assists with repair coordination activities.
- Tracks trouble resolutions; provides ticket updates and other information to customers.
- Initiates escalation process to appropriate support group.
- Coordinates with technicians and dispatches field technicians to provide maintenance/repairs and service.
- Performs remote testing, coordinates off-net testing, and performs escalations.
- Interacts with customers; attends customer meetings, and maintains knowledge of customer needs.
- Assists in quality control, performance/process improvement measurement.
- Provides front-line support on customer support calls.
- May provide failure coordination efforts to ensure/or restore service.
- May perform CLR reconciliation and schedules validation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years related technical experience.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline drive environment.
- Ability to adapt in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience with G Suite as well as Salesforce considered a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.