Operator, Dispatch, Home & Entertainment - Denver, CO
The Dispatch Operator provides schedule management and remote support for the field installation teams. The team will provide day of job schedule management. The group will manage appointment schedules and provide real time visibility of field installation resources. The group will closely work with other internal teams to ensure back office support systems are operational. In the event of support system issues, the operators communicate to the install teams and adjust schedule accordingly. The position requires a good communication skills and is ultimately accountable to both internal and external customers for the results his/her team delivers. This role is provide 7 X 16 support.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Reviews daily schedules of appointments for day of job installations leveraging the Oracle Field Service System (OFS).
- Provides real time tracking of all field resources.
- Assists Field Management with real-time updates on days activities and escalates issues and conflicts when needed.
- Engages technical support teams to provide advanced troubleshooting while the installers are in the home.
- Serves as a single point of contact for the field installers to update job completions, reschedules and adjustments to the day of job activity.
- 4+ years dispatch operations experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team development, and negotiation skills; ability to interact with people of varying backgrounds, technical abilities, languages, and cultures; must be able to read and write effectively in English at a business-professional level
- Working knowledge of of schedule management software solutions.
- Critical eye for details
- Basic knowledge of IP and home networking.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/activities, adapt to change, and refocus to recover quickly
- Basic computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint; vendor-specific network navigation; T-Mobile s systems
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to work any shift in a 7 days a week.
- Technical Discipline and equivilant work experience