Operations - Team Lead at Travelers Haven
The Team Lead of Territory Management is responsible for facilitating the success and growth of the Territory Management department within their assigned business unit(s) through management and continuous improvement of day to day operations. They will be responsible to ensure all client SLAs are met, each team member is engaged and constantly improving, and ensuring their Business unit is meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Directly manage the daily operations of assigned business unit’s Territory Managers
- Responsible for teams’ output, accuracy, and efficiency
- Hold one on ones with team members, focusing on improving the KPIs of the team
- Report on teams KPIs and use data to ensure team is providing work needed to hit sales targets
- Assist team members in achieving their monthly bonus targets through goal setting
- Evenly distribute orders to ensure KPI performance and productivity are maximized
- Responsible for all on boarding of TM new hires for the assigned business unit
- Responsible for recording employees time & approve time off requests within HR software
- First point of contact for all escalated property issues
- Identify process bottlenecks & system redundancies
- Help sell options to client by educating account managers about why specific options are best
- Handle all orders within assigned business unit about team’s working capacity
- Flexibility to help other business units when order influxes are greater than team’s capacity
- Empowering and influencing others
- Fostering teamwork
- Managing performance
- Establishing focus and accountability
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to take Initiative
- Strong communication skills
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree with 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum 1 year of service in sales support/ AM/ customer success
- No travel time expected for the position
What we provide:
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid holidays & sick days.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance.