About the Position
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader on our order operations team. In this role, you’ll help support existing customers by working with our outsourced partners to ensure each order is produced to spec and delivered on-time. You’ll work closely with our customer success and merchandise teams, vendors, and our co-founders.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company in 2020. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Manage order operations, inventory and fulfillment from sending orders to printers to purchasing inventory and ensuring deadlines are met through successful delivery
- Stay up to date on latest printing, fulfillment and shipping best practices and trends
- Be the internal expert relating to all supply chain aspects
- Support customers and recipients by answering order-related questions
- Whatever else needs doing - we're a startup and wear multiple hats!
- 2-5 years relevant experience at a fast-growing technology startup
- Proven ability to support a complex product in an early-stage, ambiguous environment
- Self-driven, ability to get work done independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication skill
- Deadline mentality, detailed oriented, tech savvy, and a passion for building things that scale
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectional and team members
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self. Printfection is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.