Operations Specialist, Customer Support
The Operations Specialist, Customer Support assists the Operations Manager with daily technical operations for the Support organization to ensure overall effectiveness of people, process, systems and content. They are expected to collect and analyze metrics, provide transparency to SLAs, make available dashboards and reports for managers that provide visibility to the efficiency, effectiveness, and proficiency of the support team. They will also contribute to the operational aspects of Support programs in concert with the Program Manager.
They will also be responsible for the implementation, and management of Customer Support operations including continuously enhancing our case management/customer support ecosystem and use of our technology infrastructure. The ideal candidate has experience with data analysis and/or customer support operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to process improvements, best-practice sharing, and standardization across global CS organization
- Work with operational system/technical infrastructure owners to identify/implement new features or tools that improve customer experience/CSE effectiveness
- Create/manage operational reports and dashboards that analyze trends and drive insights related to call volume, adherence to SLAs, resource loading, case type, product issues, etc.
- Administrate Support channel operations
- Participate in cross-functional projects; deliver high quality contributions and feedback to peers and stakeholders
- Administer case management system according to Support leadership direction
- Partner within Support Services to ensure the operational success of Programs as well as Operations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of Customer Support experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud or similar technology
- Alteryx Designer Core certified a plus
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Solid, functional and technical Alteryx knowledge is preferred.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and interpret data to solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work within a fast-paced environment and against ambitious timelines.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, driven to ensure others’ technical and personal success.
- Must promote mutual respect, keep the workplace safe and clean and support company safety standards.
- Must comply and adhere to all Alteryx company and department policies and procedures.