We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, detail-oriented, and analytical executor to join our fast-growing startup. Like the rest of us, this person will wear many hats; you will work closely with our founders, partners, customers, and investors. Broadly speaking, you’ll be responsible for helping Wunder’s Operations team ensure that our rapidly growing portfolio of solar assets is built of the highest caliber. This will require implementing processes and procedures that validate data quality, mitigate potential transactional errors, and manage logistical complexity as we scale our platform. Daily activities will include managing our capital disbursement process, completing project diligence, engaging with partners, and working cross functionally with members of our Financing and Underwriting teams.
If you get excited about bringing an entirely new asset class to market, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, this is the role for you.
- A Strong Foundation – You have 2+ years of relevant professional experience, ideally in finance or legal roles. You’re comfortable working in spreadsheets, conducting market research, developing presentations, and operating cross-functionally.
- You’re Super Organized – You’re a high achiever who loves bringing order to chaos. There’s a lot going on any given day and success in this role will require a high degree of organization, an ability to stay on top of changing goals and priorities, and strong project management skills.
- You’re Detail-Oriented – The quality of our data is paramount. Whether you’re working in spreadsheets or reading legal contracts, you demand perfection.
- Superior Written and Oral Communication Skills – You are well positioned for partner engagement and external communication. You should be friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and invigorated by developing and maintaining relationships.
- You’re a Flexible, Quick Responder – The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, and can pivot quickly when needed.
- You have a Team Ethos – You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help your teammate next to you succeed.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard – In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You find new and effective ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination! And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and having late-night dinner parties all over our mile-high home; Boulder, CO.
SOME BENEFITS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- • One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- • A big, bright, convenient, funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- • Flexible work schedule
- • Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- • Health, dental, vision benefits, and matching 401K
- • Equity and unlimited PTO