We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for an Operations Manager, Professional Services to join our team!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Systems, the Operations Manager will play an integral role in the selection, implementation, and maintenance of a Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool. After implementation, this technical expert will oversee the automation of processes & reporting to inform and execute capacity planning in the Professional Services organization, increase the productivity of our customer-facing teams, and track customer experience across multiple channels. They will also ensure the timely assignment of resources to new projects and consistent reporting on capacity and utilization for Sales and Revenue Operations.
Who will love this job
- An analytical thinker – you are able to combine business and operational understanding with technology
- A people person – you communicate clearly and naturally build trust and rapport with coworkers, customers, and partners
- A partner – you thrive when working with others and drive strong cross-functional partnerships to achieve business outcomes
- A self-starter – you have a bias for action and capitalize on opportunities to create, contribute to, and improve processes
- A problem solver – you love digging into big problems and finding elegant solutions
- A detail enthusiast – you are able to manage high volume processes with attention to detail
What you’ll do
- Implement and manage day-to-day operations using a Professional Services Automation tool (ie. Mavenlink, Financial Force)
- Report on resource capacity and project availability to cross functional teams using data and dashboards within the PSA
- Leverage PSA insights to provide input to the development of resource staffing needs and forecasts for current and upcoming projects
- Operationalize processes and automation of workflows to assign resources across Professional Services project lines, including but not limited to, implementations, technical consulting, and strategic consulting services
- Identify and assign available resources based on needed expertise, and customer dynamics to participate in pre and post-sales activities
- Operationalize processes to allow individual resources to accurately manage their effort, utilization and status of individual projects.
- Track the performance and utilization of individual contributors across service lines
- Work with our preferred implementation partners to manage and track the assignment and completion of implementation projects
- Become a trusted business partner and develop strong internal relationships with our Sales and Revenue Operations teams, to provide insights on team resource availability, utilization, and performance
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst for Professional Services to design, implement, and manage high quality and accurate forecasting
- Analyze operations data to identify business insights and opportunities for process improvement. Recommend and develop operational process improvement initiatives in support of the business strategy
- Act as the voice of Professional Services in support of major platform tools/system projects and other cross functional change management initiatives
You should have
- Prior Professional Services, Customer Success, and/or Sales Operations experience
- Experience implementing and being the primary user of a Professional Services Automation tool (ie. Mavenlink, FinancialForce, etc).
- Strong analytical ability. Able to build reports and derive business insights using systems.
- Experience managing resource and project requirements conversations with customers
- Experience in an operational role with success in identifying and executing process and program improvements
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce, preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $110,500 to $144,500
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**