Operations Manager, Distribution Partnerships at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We are looking for an Operations Manager that can help grow our performance across our key distribution channels. The Distribution Partnership Team at Evolve is responsible for optimizing our performance and increasing revenue across distribution platforms including Airbnb, Booking.com, TripAdvisor & Vrbo.
As the Operations Manager on the Distribution Partnerships Team, you’ll play an integral role in owning projects that directly impact our success across all distribution platforms. You will collaborate with the Distribution Team Account Managers to understand what initiatives to prioritize, analyze data to understand the impact, and lead projects from initial concept all the way through to communicating final results to the entire organization. You will manage a growing team of Analysts and Specialists, providing coaching and career development.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Measure project performance and progress and make adjustments as necessary
- Ensure team members and stakeholders meet key deadlines and milestones
- Facilitate meetings and assign clear action items and follow-ups
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders through various communication methods
- Act as a subject matter expert and internal resource for questions and processes that are related to distribution channels
- Identify opportunities to increase listing performance across all distribution channels
- Analyze internal and external data to understand trends, prioritize projects, and identify areas of improvement
- Directly manage a team of Analysts and Specialists. Provide coaching on reporting, project management, time management and provide guidance in overall career development
What makes you a great fit:
- Ability to quickly and efficiently prioritize projects and initiatives
- Previous experience owning cross functional projects and reporting outcomes
- Previous experience managing varying levels of experience
- Extremely organized, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and generate strong outcomes
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment where switching gears and thought process quickly is essential
- Exceptional problem-structuring, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- SQL and Microsoft Excel knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $65,000 to $75,000.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.