Operations Manager, Customer Service (Product) at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
As the Operations Manager on the Customer Experience team, you’ll be a vital part of creating an outstanding, tech-enabled experience for our Guests, Owners, and Evolvers. You’ll collaborate closely with the Customer Experience (CX) leadership team to identify areas of improvement and have the opportunity to collaborate across Evolve to implement product-based solutions. You’ll also play a critical role in day-to-day operations, serving as our product expert. Troubleshooting and escalating technology issues as they arise and ensuring that the CX organization has the product documentation and training necessary to support our owners and guests will make you key to the success of our teams.
What You'll Do:
- Product and technology enhancements
- Analyze data and consult with CX teammates and other CX Operations Managers to identify product-related areas of improvement within the Owner, Guest and Evolver experience.
- Define, prioritize, and road map CX product enhancement requests, including determining scope and stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate, and communicate priorities with CX leadership and the Product team.
- Represent the CX team in the end-to-end success of projects from conception and requirements definition to launch, including testing and post-launch analysis.
- Product and technology management
- Lead bug and issue collection, troubleshooting, communication, and escalation for products used by Owners, Guests, and CX teammates.
- Ensure department level products are up to date at all times.
- Training and Documentation
- Own product-related training for CX Evolvers, including identifying needs, coordinating or conducting training sessions, and on-the-spot coaching.
- Create and maintain documentation for Owner and Guest-facing teams on using and troubleshooting products used by those teams.
- Lead communication of product and process changes within the CX team.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates at all levels and across the organization.
- Ability to learn new technologies and find solutions to maximize usage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Passionate about delivering best-in-class hospitality through technology
- 1+ years working in Salesforce
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve:
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our annual salary range is $55,000 to $65,000.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.