Operations Manager, Business Operations & Strategy at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We're looking for an Operations Manager, Business Operations & Strategy to join our team!
The Business Operations and Strategy (BizOps) team focuses on cross-functional alignment of goals and execution by driving key initiatives and operations that will propel further growth for exciting years ahead. Our team stays committed to aligning company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, to make compelling ideas practical solutions. In this role, you’ll partner closely with leaders in Finance, Sales, Legal, People, Customer Success, R&D, and Marketing to drive tactical planning and improve our operations. The ideal candidate is excited to work in a fast-paced organization and excels at deriving insights from data while aligning cross-functional groups to get things done.
- A problem solver – can examine a process or a problem and find the simplest solution
- A curious data-enthusiast – loves working with data and proactively ask/answer questions about what you’re seeing, surfacing what’s significant to your partners
- A leader - comfortable in times of ambiguity and instill confidence in others
- An effective communicator – conveys thoughts clearly to partners across all levels of the organization, both verbally and in written form
- Improve and run our monthly internal operating review with senior leadership
- Collaborate with our Finance, Revenue, and People team on running a predictable and efficient planning process.
- Partner with our analytics team to establish an automated dashboard and report on critical metrics
- Drive process improvements with Sales, Legal, and Finance to mitigate company risk
- Lead internal company goal-setting process
- Experience working in a business, finance, or sales operations role
- Excellent business knowledge; you quickly understand the sensibility of a pivotal initiative
- Ability to digest large, wide-ranging data sets and extract insights that are relevant and practical
- Experience aligning cross-functional partners and driving operational execution
- High attention to detail and the ability to ensure analyses and recommendations
- Project management experience with knowledge of tools (Asana/Monday/Smartsheet etc)
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- Experience working in a high-growth technology or SaaS environment, a plus
- Experience with annual planning processes including headcount modeling, a plus
- BI tool and data visualization skills, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $84,000 to $120,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**