Operations Coordinator at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Coordinate our internal processes between us, customers and partners
- Support the worldwide purchasing team as organizational talent
- Responsible for invoice verification, handling of different CRM systems, analysis and processing of relevant numbers and the review of orders.
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary
- Ownership for internal end to end product journey
- Understand product offering and alternatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or at least one year of experience in operations
- Have a burning desire to grow in applicable skills for your future
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Are organized and have exquisite follow-up skills
- Have strong time & personal management skills
- Attention to detail; exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives