Evolve’s Operations Team is growing, and we are looking for an individual who is ready to jump in head-first to aid in supporting operations and multiple teams within the company. Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind and is able to efficiently multitask and work on multiple ongoing projects. They genuinely enjoy data entry and repetitive tasks, and are able to work efficiently without close supervision. This person will thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment where tasks and priorities can change quickly and regularly.
- Assist with the internal underwriting process on potential Evolve customers which require making decisions that de-risk the business
- Learn and understand our payment platform to help with regular audits that will ensure accuracy within Evolve’s CRM
- Assist with daily payment processing and chargeback tasks
- Aid in the development and implementation of other risk management processes to improve efficiencies
- Data gathering and entry, general analyses, auditing, and operational tasks as needed
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who can work with many different teams and people
- A 4-year undergraduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and basic formulas
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Willingness to step up and help with many different projects as the needs arise
- An ability to be analytical and challenge processes to help improve the company
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.