FareHarbor’s US Operations team is a small group that currently includes employees responsible for operations, employee training and talent acquisition. We are looking for someone who can assist with the management of internal softwares, outside vendors, contracts, travel budgeting and more. This role currently reports directly to the GM, Americas, but will report to the Senior Operations Manager once hired and involves a mix of process, data, creativity, and inter-departmental communication. The goal of this person is to make the office more efficient. We are looking for driven candidates that have high-energy.
- Ensure internal processes are followed and oversee process reviews and “sunsetting” of outdated processes as teams grow and scale.
- Work closely with Team Leads, Managers and Directors to ensure processes are documented.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative projects associated with general operations as well as reporting initiatives related to specific teams. For example:
- Oversee the recording and documentation of all company-wide meetings.
- Send the “Sunday Morning Report” to the Leadership Team.
- Manage permission levels for all employees to all softwares.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate discounts on services.
- Review/research contracts and answer legal questions with the assistance of external legal team.
- Edit and update operational help documentation.
- Rapid learning curve.
- Ability to switch contexts and projects on a regular basis.
- High attention to detail.
- Impatient & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize ongoing work.
- Proven success managing projects independently and innovating within a prior role.
- Clear communicator and self directed learner.
- You have high energy
- The words “I can’t” are not in your vocabulary
- You are proficient with Excel
- You have prior ops experience
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events