We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco, Denver, & Austin, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, Bessemer Ventures, and Mark Cuban.
Brightwheel is seeking to hire a customer success professional to help onboard and manage our rapidly growing customer base. We're looking for someone with experience in inbound customer onboarding, customer success & support, account management, or relative work experience for guiding our schools and childcare providers through the implementation process.
We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on delighting our customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Teach, train, and empower new customers on the brightwheel platform.
- Keep a running portfolio of accounts moving through the onboarding and implementation process.
- Work closely with Sales and Support to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Use brightwheel to strategically address common pain points encountered by early childhood education centers.
- Document and track client issues, feedback, and requests - escalating to management as needed.
- Show customers how to accomplish their goals with the brightwheel tools and introduce them to the best training resources available to increase product engagement and retention.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 1 - 4+ years of customer success and/or account management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal skills to help customer troubleshooting, onboarding, and upselling
- Excellent collaboration, organization, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Hands-on experience with various support and CRM software tools for customer service and sales/account management
- Comfort with a fast-paced sales environment that will evolve rapidly.
- A passion for improving the world through education
- Experience with a freemium, SaaS funnel is preferred
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.