Onboarding Manager at Wowza Media Systems
Wowza Media Systems is currently seeking an Onboarding Manager whose primary purpose is to minimize the unexpected while delivering experiences that delight our customers. For new customers, you will guide, educate, and ensure smooth adoption of our products and services. For existing customers, you will offer recommendations and facilitate expanded understanding and usage of our products. Your efforts will ensure customers feel supported, empowered, and set up for immediate success.
You will be based in our HQ office in Golden, Colorado or working remotely. You will be working closely with a cross-functional team of business operations professionals. You must be able to work independently and be highly productive. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Become a Wowza product expert
- Serve as a single point of contact for new/onboarding customers
- Facilitate account walkthroughs and assist customers with implementation
- Communicate set-up requirements and customer/key stakeholder expectations across all Wowza products and services
- Educate customers on Wowza capabilities and best practices to simplify adoption and align expectations
- Ensure customer knows what to expect regarding product, support, billing, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and operational objectives
- Operationalize the onboarding process through checklists, processes, and documentation
- Oversee internal software license key generation process
- Provide back-office support for some of our largest clients
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Passion for customer success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer support or sales support experience
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Approachable and collaborative team player who strives to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
- Ability to manage deadlines, strong attention to detail, self-motivated willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
Who We Are
Wowza Media Systems is a streaming software, cloud services, and hardware provider aimed at powering live streaming for today’s most innovative companies. We frequent Streaming Media’s list of Companies That Matter Most in Online Video and Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as Built in Colorado’s list of Best Medium Workplaces (with a 4.6 rating on Glassdoor).
Cofounders David Stubenvoll and Charlie Good first set out to create cool stuff with like-minded people in 2005. In the fourteen years that have followed, Wowza’s become the gold standard for streaming. One third of content delivery networks (CDNs) have Wowza’s technology built in and more that 24,000 organizations across the globe power their streaming with Wowza.
With adoption rates exploding, use cases proliferating, and video quality increasing, the streaming industry’s influence on everyday life continues to grow. And when it comes to live video, one thing rings true: If you can dream it, the experts at Wowza can help you build it.
Why Work for Wowza
Wowza’s global team is headquartered in the foothills of Colorado, with plenty of parking and where the deer, elk, and buffalo roam. Generous PTO and paid holidays, a healthy work-life-balance, and a 401K that vests immediately are among the many reasons we love working here.
The tight-knit crew benefits from a dog-friendly workplace, unlimited snacks, catered lunches, holiday parties, and more. Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their role with limited oversight — and coworkers are happy to help one another out.
Wowza’s team also works to connect the larger community with our passion for tech. From live-streaming graduation ceremonies for local high schools to participating in events like SheTech, employees are able to cultivate twhe same creative energy that first brought the company to life.
Wowza Media Systems is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all people to thrive in.