Office Manager/Executive Assistant
SpotX is looking for a talented and energetic Office Manager/Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, is a quick study who takes initiative, recommends solutions and will work hard in a fast-paced environment.
Making an immediate impact:
- Administrative support to CEO and CFO to include maintaining calendar, meetings, flights, hotels, expense reporting, etc.
- General Office support including ordering office supplies, scheduling repairs, communicating with the property manager, distributing mail and mailing documents.
- Managing the parking garage passes.
- Order Friday Breakfasts and Snack Wall once a week.
- Notarize scripts from Sales Team.
- Answer and route inbound calls.
- Order baby gifts, flowers, etc for employee relations.
- Communicate with partner vendors including Property Manager, Parking Garage Management, HVAC, appliance repairs, cleaning staff, coffee service, bevi service.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Discretion. In your role, you will have access to confidential financial and strategic planning documents
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude, willingness to take on new responsibilities and one-off projects as needed
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball table and ping pong
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.