Office Manager at Duda, Inc.
An energetic, efficient, and motivated Office Manager who can take the initiative and enjoys wearing multiple hats throughout the day to support our Louisville, CO office. You will help to create and maintain a positive work environment, ensuring a high-level of organizational effectiveness and communication.
If you have the desire to constantly learn, are always willing to help, and possess a collaborative spirit, we’d love to hear from you!WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor and manage daily office operations; organizing deliveries, vendor and landlord interactions, maintenance, mail, and office supplies.
- Ensure the office always looks and feels guest-ready.
- Coordinate office visits and guest interactions. This includes vendors, customers, candidates, etc.
- Support employees by answering first-level employee requests and questions.
- Order employee lunches when in office.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of office activities and annual events (e.g., happy hours, holiday party, volunteer opportunities), as well as ad hoc events such as off-site retreats and team building activities.
- Assist the People Team with employee recruitment tasks including interview scheduling and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist with new employee onboarding including ordering equipment, setting up their work area, scheduling their training schedule and initial meetings.
- Help to identify opportunities to build a more cohesive, happy, and productive team.
- 2 years experience as an office manager or administrative assistant in a professional environment
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple processes and priorities at once
- Attention to detail
- Possess a positive attitude with the desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Tech Savvy - able to learn new systems quickly
- Smart, energetic and friendly
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Colorado and Brazil.WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $60,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.