Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you'll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile company that's building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it's no wonder we've been named a "Top Place to Work" by the Boston Globe for four consecutive years. Join us!
Why You Matter
Carbon Black is expanding its footprint and we're adding Boulder, CO to the list of office locations! We're seeking an experienced Office Manager to support this 180 person satellite office composed mostly of Sales and R&D personnel. In addition to keeping our office running smoothly and efficiently, the Office Manager will also support 2-3 of our local VPs. The ideal candidate will be energetic and adaptable, well- organized, and a multi-tasking guru!
What You'll Do
- Liaison with Office Management staff at HQ to ensure consistency across locations
- Coordinate with building management regarding mechanical systems, cleaning, and other building services
- Kitchen/office supplies procurement, stocking, and storage
- Ensure proper functioning of office furniture, e.g., workstations, standing desks, monitor arms, etc.
- Coordinate seating and related onboarding for new hires and office moves by collaborating with IT, HR, and department managers.
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition staff to oversee local interviews, acting as host and ensuring interviews go smoothly.
- Be available to employees to resolve facility related issues including out of town guests.
- Working with Security Operations and IT to monitor compliance with office physical security and procedures
- Ensure that vendors and suppliers adhere to published security policies
- Manage shipping/receiving functions
- Support onsite and offsite company event planning for the Sales and R&D department
- Assist local VPs on travel Arrangements
- Proficient project management skills
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of Office Manager experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (communication, coaching, recognition)
- Demonstrate sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black's Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, "Streaming Prevention," to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 3,600 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.