Office Manager, Part-Time at Havenly
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
Havenly is seeking a part-time Office Manager to lead our office admin function as our team continues to grow. In this role, you will organize and coordinate all office operations; manage team processes and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety; and serve as a culture ambassador for the broader team. The ideal candidate will have experience in office management, supporting office operations, handling a wide range of administrative and office support related tasks, and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. To be effective in this role you must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy and derive purpose in the work of supporting a growing office.What You’ll Do:
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, and office equipment.
- Manage relationships and contracts with vendors, service providers, and property managers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Responsible for managing our team lunch and snack program - budget, ordering, and cleanup.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of monthly team mixers, team bonding activities and other company wide events.
- Manage and support our broader team’s travel needs (flights and hotels).
- Assist with Havenly’s various gifting programs.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, kitchen inventory and other common areas.
- Assist with budgeting and expense reporting for office-related expenses.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar, fast-paced, multi-dimensional role.
- A friendly, enthusiastic personality that isn’t deterred by evolving priorities.
- Proven ability to work well with people in a supportive and cooperative manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills - you let nothing fall through the cracks and you have a system for keeping everything on track.
- Strong attention to detail, and pride in your work product.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and discretion, and professional demeanor when interacting with diverse audiences.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions while staying focused.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use Google suite of products (Calendar, Docs, Hangouts).
- Motivated: You enjoy this type of work and are excited to grow your career in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Organized: No matter how many balls are in the air, you know how to make them land smoothly and exactly where they belong.
- Proactive: You have the ability to anticipate needs and pride yourself on solving problems before they arise.
- Energetic: You are high energy, have a positive, can-do attitude, and bring positive energy to our work environment.
- Committed: You’ve got a passion for the Havenly brand, the well being of the company, and are ready to make an impact in this important role.
- This is a full-time exempt position located in Denver, CO. Due to the nature of this role, remote candidates will not be considered.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: Starts at $23/hour, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability) for full-time employees, 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.