Office Manager (Part-Time)
Honey is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Los Angeles with a new office in Boulder, Colorado. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking an Office Manager (Part-Time) to focus on workplace experience!.
The Office Manager will help support and assist in developing workplace services support in our brand-new Boulder, Colorado office. We are seeking an experienced manager to run the workplace services aspect of the office.
Honey is a fast paced and demanding company that requires a special individual who is able to exercise good judgment and take fast initiative.
- Work with the building Facility Management team to build and deliver best in class employee experiences in the workplace that in turn promote efficiency, productivity, and peak performance.
- Management of all workplace services, including conference rooms, copy rooms and general building aesthetics
- Vendor management, including the financial aspect for each service
- Liaison between Honey’s HQ in Downtown Los Angeles and other Honey office locations
- Develop and build strong relationships with employees to anticipate changing needs
- Proactively identify needed repairs, maintenance, or updates required in the workplace
- Communicate required information to employees, executives, building facilities management, landlord, internal workplace team, as needed
- Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are occupant ready
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the facilities including janitorial, safety, and general maintenance are implemented and carried out in a manner consistent with building policies and directives
- Manage the daily lunch catering and snack program
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years experience in office management
- Vendor management
- Demonstrated excellence in leading teams and efficient project completion
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.) is preferred
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.